Here is a list of pdfs containing remarks for my students. Please send me an email if something is unclear, if you feel something is worth adding, or if you see typos.
- IPython Notebooks (shortcuts, figures, how to organize them)
- Python basics, originally based on the correction of the practical session of SD204. Most points are not specific to the exam itself, so this may be interesting for other students too.
In 2016-2017, I have been a TA for the following courses:
- Analysis (MDI 113) and Probabilities (MDI 114)
- Machine Learning and Data Mining (MDI 343)
- Linear Models (SD 204)
- Practical Machine Learning (SD 207)
- Tools and applications for signals and images (SI 101)